Back Office Manager
Apexive is a software agency with a very unusual approach. We build full-fledged digital products in the weeks, not months.
Being considered “special forces” in software development, we build technology in very short iterations using the latest technology wisely chosen for every customer. We’re looking for ambitious and passionate people who want to join the next generation of innovators and disrupt the software development industry with us.
About the role:
As we have many business entities in different regions, grow the team, and onboard more customers, the business gets increasingly complex. We are looking for a detail-oriented Back Office Manager who will help us to keep things in order and up to date. We are a remote-first company thereby, this position is fully remote.
- You will manage all aspects of office management, including accounting, HR, and finance.
- Actively cooperate with the executives, being their right hand and bringing ideas to the table
- Perform month-end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners (auditors, tax advisors, local authorities, other departments of the company, and others)
- Monthly and ad-hoc invoicing
- Internal process documentation
- Employees' timesheets management
- Occasional QA support
Bachelor’s degree 2+ years of applicable experience with a proven track record as either administrative assistant, accountant, or similar
Great communication skills and proactive approach to problem-solving
Excellent written and verbal English
Ability to think strategically, create and implement new processes across the company
Ability to find ways to make your work more effective
Act as a supportive team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels of the company
Be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneouslyStrong analytical and critical thinking skills
What will help you succeed
Working experience in the emerging startup
Knowledge of Odoo
What's great about the job?
As well as fantastic colleagues and exciting work, you'll get:
💰 Competitive compensation
📈 Equity options
💻 Work with the latest tech stack and top startups from various industries
🏖️ Offsite week in Thailand full of adventures - all expenses paid!!
🧳 Flexible work hours and truly remote work culture
🧗♂️ Work From Anywhere
👫 Mentorship program - get a mentor and become one
📚 Conferences, meetups, language lessons, and seminars to support personal growth